Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Greetings & Salutations


Kingdom Greeetings All,


I've finally crossed the burning sands into the land of official blogging. I blogged here and there on my MySpace page [myspace.com/lvlyleah] but I want to be more consistent and what better time than the present, eh?!



I am a born again believer, I have the gift of the Holy Ghost, and I strive daily to life a sanctified life. I have been called and chosen by God. I am presently studying to show myself approved in the field of Theology, the study of the science of God and I am a freelance fashion designer, but an Administrative Assistant by day.


Although I am a Christian I have a pretty interesting outlook on life and all things that cross my path, I find humor in things that may appaul others -- i.e. family viewings as homegoings for the most dramatic family member. I am an Oracle of Bitter Truth and keep a comical sarcasm about the ugly truths I ponder on a daily basis. I'm outspoken, very vocal and the person you love to be around or the person you love to hate [for no apparent reason, or the obvious -- I say what you think. ;-/]


So you can use this to get to know the real me - this introvert with an extrovert personality. I'm preparing myself for the skeptics, spectators and judges, but such is life and such is Moi. Call me arrogant, bourgheise, uppity, out-of-control, a H.A.M., judgemental, critical, sarcastic, self-indulgent or even a smart-allic, but at the end of the day, call me REAL. A REAL Friend, Sister, Mentor, Confidante and Person.


One down, more to come --

Kingdom.Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment